What is Jump Rope for Heart?
- It’s an American Heart Association event.
- You jump rope and learn about your heart.
- Kids are helped by the money you raise.
Why is it important?
- Some kids have special hearts and need your help.
- You can learn how your heart works and how to take care of it.
- It feels great to help save lives!
How can I help?
- Turn in your permission slip to jump and raise money.
- Set a dollar goal and ask friends and family to help you reach it.
- Have fun!
Important dates to remember:
2016 Jump Rope For Heart fundraiser will being in February. Your children will be coming home with more information soon.
Additional information can be found at www.americanheart.org/jump