* All transportation changes MUST be in writing. If you have last minute changes or forget to send a note please call the school by 1:45. Without a note or phone call we must send your child home his/her regular way.
*If your child is absent from school, please send an excuse note within 3 days.
After 3 days, it is BCS policy that the absence is marked unexcused.
Please send a water bottle to school with your child each day each day.
* Be sure your child gets a good nights sleep every night and eats a nutritious breakfast each morning. Breakfast is served daily and free for students beginning at 7:15
* Please help your child get to school on time every morning. The bell rings at 7:40 for children to begin going to their classrooms. When the final bell rings at 8:00, the children are expected to be in their classrooms and ready to start their day. In our class, it is helpful if they have their morning routine completed before the final bell.
* If you want to find out what your child did/learned in school,ask specific questions.
For example, "What did you do in math today?" or "What did you learn about being a good reader today?"
* Check your child's blue folder and read and initial their homeowork log EVERYDAY.
Please empty the "Keep At Home" side of their folder on a regular basis.
* Ask me questions and share any concerns.....
Please don't hesitate to call the school, jot me a note or email me.